The PTR-10 is a robotic pan-tilt head designed to turn any block camera or camcorder into a PTZ camera.
Using the idea of Datavideo PTC series of cameras, PTR-10 can provide accurate Pan Tilt position information for users to track the movement.
With a weight of 3.8kg, it can be placed on a tripod or mounted on the wall/ceiling.
PTR-10 can be controlled by IR controllers, VISCA protocol controller, RMC180 camera controller, RMC-280 TVS controller and also compatible with serial, Ethernet, DVIP.
- Robotic Pan Tilt Head
- 340° Pan range, 90° tilt range
- Supports both SDI and HDMI input/output
- Especially designed for block cameras with power supported
- Tally light built-in, great for Live events
- Controlled by IR controller, VISCA protocol controller, RMC-180 camera controller, RMC-280 TVS controller and also compatible with serial, Ethernet (DVIP)
- Sharing the same technology with Datavideo PTZ cameras, making it possible to do tracking with TVS-2000A
- 12~18V input, power both the Robotic Head and also the Camera
- DVIP / RS-422 control